Re: warnings regarding depricated features used?

Examples should have been sent in another message.  To re-post:

---- repost ----

I'm not sure this is the right place for this to go, or if a bug
report should be filed, or what should be done, the warnings I'm
getting are:

Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at LedgerSMB/IS.pm line 820.
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/io.pl line 1683.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/io.pl line 1695.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/io.pl line 1718.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/io.pl line 1751.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)
defined(%hash) is deprecated at bin/io.pl line 1798.
(Maybe you should just omit the defined()?)

That's just after logging in.  I am running LedgerSMB 1.2.21 using Perl 5.12.2

That may be some help, and maybe should go to the developers list.

---- end repost ----

Hope that clarifies.

Jigme Datse Rasku