Re: upgrade issue - can't log in

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 11:18:48AM +1100, david wrote:
> I'm currently on 1.2.16 and haven't yet attempted to upgrade LSMB. Do I
> need to upgrade progressively, or can I go directly from 1.2.16 to
> 1.2.21 ? I've looked in the UPGRADE doc and can't see this mentioned.

AIUI you can upgrade at will within the 1.2.x branch. These minor
version changes don't alter the schema, so it's just a matter of
unpacking the tarball over the existing files and you should be able to
upgrade (and downgrade) over multiple minor versions without incident.
From memory, I went from 1.2.18 directly to 1.2.21.

Always back up first, however.

Pete
http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107