Re: Printing issue in Windows

Good day Chris,

It seems that Forms.pm does not get control back from the latex system call,
resulting in the system hanging and the 'file is in use by another process'
when trying to remove / rename it after logging out of LedgerSMB.
It hangs consistently (maybe I forgot to choose a printer and I got the
impression it went OK once). The program also never gets to the rerun.
When I run e.g. 'latex 1288596514_ap_transaction_65.tex' in a DOS window it
runs fine and produces the dvi, aux and log files. Running a Perl script
with just the latex system call also works fine.
I am really at a loss.
Thank you and best regards
Albert