Re: recursivity, or in other words: departments in a department (in a department etc....)

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:29 AM, ario <..hidden..> wrote:
> I'm starting to appreciate LedgerSMB as a useful tool in keeping track
> of the financial situation and reporting thereof. You can read this as:
> I'm starting to understand how to work with it.

As a general rule recursivity is something we are looking at generally
including in 2.0.  It's not immediately present in 1.2 or, at the
moment, 1.3.

Because of the dependencies for 1.3, it would be possible to develop
an add-on for recursivity in specific features (projects, departments,
etc) without adding additional dependencies.

Accomplishing the same for 1.2 would also be doable, but would add
additional dependencies, and require completely new reports.