Re: gst change

Thanks for the brief but accurate response Chris.
As mailing lists have become the fallback for documentation, my steps below.

In a command line I changed user to ledgersmb, then executed:
psql -f tax_pkey_duplicate.sql bcsystems
PSQL responded:

ALTER TABLE
psql:tax_pkey_duplicate.sql:7: NOTICE:  ALTER TABLE / ADD UNIQUE will create implicit index "tax_unique" for table "tax"
ALTER TABLE
COMMENT
CREATE INDEX
COMMENT

I then get the error,

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""

Error!

INSERT INTO tax (chart_id, rate, taxnumber, validto,
pass, taxmodule_id)
ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""

There is no instruction or hint as to why the ORDER integer is required, or what to put in there.  I guessed at a 0 for the old tax and a 1 for the new
This seems to do the trick
What is the order field for?

Regards
Barry