gst change

As New Zealand changed its GST from 12.5% to 15% on Friday, (And I had a practise look at it some months ago - it seemed easy and logical) I entered an end date for the 12.5% and each new field came up, 1 for payable 1 for refund, for me to enter in the new amount.
Unfortunately, it won't let me post the change, citing a
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "tax_pkey"

I am at a loss, is this a bug, or am I supposed to fill in another field?
Urgently requiring solution

Many thanks
--

Barry Clearwater