Re: LedgerSMB.org domain name expired?

The admin contact for ledgersmb.org is Chris Travers ..hidden..

Chris are you around?

On 21/09/2010 11:50 AM, alvin starr wrote:

Not sure how much this has to do with things but I know the site was being hosted by Leah Kubik for a while.
She used to work for us and there is still one of her systems hosted at out site that her husband is sort of ignoring.

She managed to get herself killed about a year ago so all the stuff she had running has been slowly falling apart.

I own an ISP and can make a system available if someone wants to run up and manage the site.