Re: LedgerSMB.org domain name expired?

Why are the devs allowing the ledger-smb website to be so horribly spammed?
Its an absolute disgrace and very bad for the organisations profile.

If nobody will put their hand up to fix it then I am willing to offer some time to the community while a better system is set up.
Drupal has anti-spam facilities and I'm not sure these are being used.
Please contact me about this offer.

Warm regards
Barry Clearwater