Re: Perl upgrade

On Tue, 7 Sep 2010, Chris Travers wrote:

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 8:35 PM, M Lubratt <..hidden..> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..>
wrote:

Which version of LedgerSMB?

This may be a known issue corrected in a later version.

1.2.18

I believe there is a known issue on user management on that version.
Upgrade to most recent 1.2 and see if the problem goes away.

Good advice anyway, but the user management issue was with 1.2.19 I believe. I could be wrong about that, but there are plenty of us using 18 with no such problems as he's having.

Luke