Odd double invoice

In 1.2.18, I posted an invoice.

When going to add a receipt a few days later, I found that the invoice appeared twice. Same invoice number, same amount, exact same content as far as I could tell.

The only thing strange about this invoice, was that the third line item was a $20 service with a negative quantity (-1). Again, it appeared correctly on both invoices.

When looking at the report, I could see that they had different IDs (10665 (or something similar), and 10771).

Could the negative item have caused this in some way? I have not seen such behavior previously.

I was able to delete the invoice (for services only), and only a single copy remained.

Luke