Re: POS Internal Server Error

On 06/24/2010 04:09 AM, Ian Williamson wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting an internal server error report whenever I update in POS.

[Thu Jun 24 08:25:52 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: ps.pl, referer:
http://localhost/ledgersmb/ps.pl?path=bin/mozilla&action=add&level=POS--Sale&login=Ian&timeout=3600&sessionid=&js=1&nextsub=openinvoices

I posted regarding this issue a while back and didn't get anywhere with
it so decided to let it drop and avoid using POS.

However yesterday I went into POS and it all worked OK after a bit of
fiddling with printers etc, I could use the POS facility.

Today I'm back to the server error.

Hi Ian, can you post the last few lines of your apache log right after producing this error? Something like this will get you this information:
    tail /var/log/apache2/error.log (or something similar)

Regards
Armaghan
http://www.ledger123.com/