POS Internal Server Error

Hi,

I'm getting an internal server error report whenever I update in POS.

[Thu Jun 24 08:25:52 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: ps.pl, referer:
http://localhost/ledgersmb/ps.pl?path=bin/mozilla&action=add&level=POS--Sale&login=Ian&timeout=3600&sessionid=&js=1&nextsub=openinvoices

I posted regarding this issue a while back and didn't get anywhere with
it so decided to let it drop and avoid using POS.

However yesterday I went into POS and it all worked OK after a bit of
fiddling with printers etc, I could use the POS facility.

Today I'm back to the server error.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Best regards,

Ian

--
Ian Williamson