Two more patches for LedgerSMB that I forgot to mention

I have added to more patches to my LedgerSMB repository at
http://github.com/ledger123/ledgersmb/. These are:

1. You can display account description on GL reports. (Optional, need
to check on search screen).

2. You can display account activity in "date, description, memo,
debit, credit, balance" format directly from GL Reports search screen.
Just input your desired account number in newly added 'Account' column
on GL reports search screen.

The best way to stay updated with all my changes is to subscribe to
commit messages mailing list. You shall get email as soon as I push
changes to github. The message includes:
   * Files changed
   * Link to commit diff on github.com
   * Log message which also includes any applicable install/upgrade
instructions.

Join this list here: