Re: Recurrent "session expired" notices

Hi Stroller,

As I mentioned in another email, using multiple system users is not required, nor would it be generally advisable as XAUTH issues can make it difficult.

A better solution is to use multiple firefox profiles.

Information on doing so can be found at
http://www.sbts.com.au/addons.php
in the "Firefox Multiple Profiles" addon.

NOTE: It is not really an addon, but some information and commands you would need to run.

Regards
David Godfrey