Re: Two small patches for LedgerSMB 1.2.21

Hi Armigan,

I know nothing about github, so silly question.....
Near the top of http://github.com/ledger123/ledgersmb/ where it says

  LedgerSMB 1.2 with ledger123.com's patches — Read more
  Save   Cancel

  http://www.ledger123.com/
<<<< EndQuote

Would it be possible and would you be willing to add a link to the ledgersmb homepage?
Clearly marked as the upstream source (or similar) of course.

Regards
David Godfrey

Armaghan Saqib wrote:
I have added two small patches to LedgerSMB 1.2.21

(1) Display invoice date on 'All items' report when invoices are checked.
(2) Sale qty is shown with -ve sign on 'All items' report. This helps to see correct subtotals when you display sale and purchase invoices for an item.

Kindly have a look and let me know any issues or suggestions.

These patches are available at http://github.com/ledger123/ledgersmb/

Regards
Armaghan
--