Re: Importing Quickbooks IIF files into LedgerSMB

If importing data from an existing system is possible, where do we find out about how that works?

Hi Tom,

I'm not really familiar with the capabilities of LSMB. I did see several posts about migrating from Quickbooks so you may want to search the archives.

Armaghan posted that SL has tools for importing invoices/payments though I'm not sure how to take advantage of that. Perhaps it's a CSV format. Hopefully Chris can answer our question regarding the ability to import data into LSMB.

William

--
Knowmad Technologies
Smart Web Solutions - maximizing business results with Web technology