Re: LedgerSMB 1.2.21 release candidate 1 available

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
>> I have recently seen a number of bug fix releases for LSMB 1.2 and was
>> just wondering how long it is planned to keep providing fixes for LSMB
>> 1.2 once 1.3 is released.
>
> Until PostgreSQL 8.0 is no longer supported.

I am not familiar with postgres release/support cycle. Can somebody
give me the idea how long 8.0 is supported?

What I was thinking is that with all these fixes (and probably more in
future) 1.2 branch will become extremely stable and should be an ideal
choice for deployment at places where the feature rich future releases
(1.3, 2.0) are not needed.

And if I remember correctly 1.2 also works perfectly with 8.3 (8.4?)
so why it is tied to 8.0?

Regards
Armaghan

- Sql-Ledger hosting, docs and development
- http://www.ledger123.com/