Re: ls13 beta3 and initiate.pk error

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:03 PM, WK <..hidden..> wrote:
> 2010/2/24 Chris Travers <..hidden..>:
>
>> Did you log in with the postgres user to the initiate.pl?
>>
>> Can you provide httpd log messages regarding the error?
>
> I started once more from beginning and removed whole postgres
> installation and set it up again. Now it like does something and gives
> in browser lots of lines SQL echo, but it fails now without yelling
> Error. In logs i have lots of problems, so here they are:
>
> apache error.log:
> http://pastebin.ca/1808947

I think I see your problem.  I thought it was fixed with beta 3, but
evidently not.

Thanks for the report.  I will look at getting this fixed shortly.

It looks like it is trying to log into a database that doesn't exist
and then later fails to create the language.  I will get that fixed by
the weekend.