Re: booking taxes when invoice is paid

This tax system is exactly what we have here in my country.

The first and simple idea is just use GL transactions and then just repeat them, but then I am loosing Invoicing.

I would be interested in such customizations.

I have an idea:
It would be a possibility to define custom preset GL transactions and soem reporting based on such custom transactions and also the possibility to link them by some ID.
It then could be used for different tasks.

Janeks