Re: LedgerSMB 1.3 VM?

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:44 PM, Arne Hanssen <..hidden..> wrote:
> Armaghan Saqib skrev:
>> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:22 AM, GMAIL - James McDonald
>> I had made the old VM for 1.2/1.3 alpha. I shall be creating a new one
>> soon with 1.3 beta, hopefully, in next couple of weeks and share the
>> news here. I am also doing it to have a look myself on the new 1.3.
>
> Would this be usabel for VMware (Player)?  I'm concidering LSMB for some
> small non-profit organisations and will not start with any pre 1.3
> versions, I  think, as 1.3 seems to be a conciderable step forward.
> Testing and having a look using a VM seems nice.  :-)

I would first get vmware version out of door and then possibly a virtualbox
version. Both should work fine on Windows as well as on Linux with appropriate
players. Will be based on latest 1.3 and could be updated to any new changes
using 'svn update'

Regards
Armaghan

--
- Sql-Ledger hosting, docs and development
- http://www.ledger123.com/