Re: LedgerSMB 1.3 VM?

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 22:22, GMAIL - James McDonald <..hidden..> wrote:
Anyone created a VM with 1.3 installed yet.

I would like to have a look at it without doing all the heavy lifting.

Not yet -- on my todo list. I will share a .vdi for virtualbox (with complete instructions) for anyone interested. Will be Debian-based (Squeeze) and include SQL server backup scripts run via cron.
Ciao,

David A. Bandel
           - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto
Visit my blog at: http://www.pananix.com/cgi-bin/blosxom