Re: ledgersmb Help

Hi Sean,

I take it (you mention the permissions settings), that you are creating the user from the admin login.
What Role are you giving the user? (user, supervisor, manager, administrator)

Regards
David G

Sean Spence wrote:
Hello, I have ledgersmb 1.2.19 installed on ubuntu 9.10. whenever I create a user, or modify a user, most of the permissions on the access control list are unmarked. If I mark them, and save the user, it automatically unmarks the same permissions. Not sure if it is a permission issue, or what the problem is, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks,

Sean

http://p.sf.net/sfu/theplanet-com