Re: Email Format Poll for the list

why not template the email output?
that way it would be possible to make it either plain-text or HTML or some other format that pleases the person running the system.

While we are talking about it I would love to be able to add attachments to email messages going out.
Even better still would be attachments to invoices.
We send out a lot of invoices with backup documentation.
It would be nice to be able to keep our backup documentation with the invoices.