Re: Add Vendor & Client from Documents; Would you like it?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, David Godfrey wrote:

> Luke wrote:
> > I've had a bigger problem with the lack of an ability to add a customer or
> > vendor from the document forms.  You can add an invoice from the contact
> > forms, so why not a contact from the invoice forms?
> >
> > Luke
> Ok will add this to my TODO list.
> Have thought about this one myself on a few occasions.

I will disclaim with the fact that it may very well be there in 1.3--I
haven't tested 1.3 yet, and with scheduling and such, I probably can't
until middle of next month.
Regardless, I and I imagine many others, will still be on 1.2.18 for some
time.

Luke