Re: Post vendor invoices for non COG items

If you use an AP Transaction instead of a Vendor Invoice you won't need
to create parts/services and can just apply the expense to the relevant
account instead (at least, that's the way I do it).

HTH,

Pete

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107