Re: Announcing 1.3.0 Beta 1 - on Fedora 12 x86_64

Chris,

On 2009-12-19 16:44, Chris Travers wrote:

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..
<mailto:..hidden..>> wrote:

    Chris,

    I struck issues as well - I could not find RPMs for Perl modules:

            Test::Trap
            Config::Std

    and:

            perl Makefile.PL

    gave:

    include /home/ledgersmb/inc/Module/Install.pm
.
.

    So it looks like the modules were not found at CPAN either?

does "make" try to install the modules?

make gave screenfulls of stuff with no errors that I could see.

Next issue:

psql -U postgres -d lsmb_naf -f /home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql

gives:

BEGIN
psql:/home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql:5: ERROR: function account_heading_save(unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown) does not exist
LINE 1: SELECT account_heading_save(NULL,'1000','CURRENT ASSETS', NU...
               ^
HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts. psql:/home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql:6: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block psql:/home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql:7: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block psql:/home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql:8: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block psql:/home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql:9: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
.
.
psql:/home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql:100: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block psql:/home/ledgersmb/sql/coa/us/chart/General.sql:102: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
ROLLBACK

Thanks,

Phil.
--