Re: Problem With Saving Parts

my guest is it is a primary key of the table partsvendor and you should
check and see if it is generated by a sequence or if it is from an input
variable. if it is the latter may be you are entering duplicated
partsvendor info.

the other would be the code has a booboo. lastly, something similar had
happed to us about 2 months ago when we had upgraded our server to a quad
core and centos. the vanilla install of perl utilized threads (had known
issues) and it was causing similar problems that we guess was from
contention. so we recompiled perl to not use thread and the issue went
away. best of luck!

tim