[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Should I wait for 1.3 if I want to wean off of QB by the end of the month?
- Subject: Re: Should I wait for 1.3 if I want to wean off of QB by the end of the month?
- From: Luke <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:39:34 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, JP wrote:
> > Also, a word on whether the version numbers of LSMB have any correlation
> > with the version numbers of SL.
I can't answer the rest, but this was just such a disturbing thought that
I had to answer it: absolutely not! Not even a little.