Re: Invoice printing -default to PDF

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 4:58:26 pm Bob Miller wrote:
> > Is there a way to make PDF the default instead of Postscript?  Or is
> > there a way to remove the Postscript entry from that drop-down menu
> > completely?
>
> According to my html knowledge, the first <option> tag in a drop-down
> menu should be the default.  I would suggest re-ordering the html code
> should get you what you want.
> I am not sure if this will work, but in the(my) /usr/share/ledgersmb/bin
> directory I find perl files that appear to write the html.  I see
> postscript listed above PDF in a few different spots.  So if it were me,
> I would make copies of the relevant files for backup and see if
> re-ordering the PDF/Postscript lines makes it better or worse.
> Good luck...
>

> Bob Miller
> 334-7117/633-3760
> http://computerisms.ca
> ..hidden..
> Network, Internet, Server,
> and Open Source Solutions

I'm not sure about LedgerSMB because we use SQL-Ledger and are considering
LSMB, but SL has an option to select the default printer under Preferences on
the menu. It might be in the same place in LSMB.

Regards,
BrN

Br. Nicholas Thirkettle, OSB

Saint Joseph's Monastery
Natchez, Mississippi

A convenient way to make a donation to Saint Joseph's Monastery is through
PayPal on our web site at www.osbms.org.