Invoice printing -default to PDF

I originally posted this message on November 21 but since I haven't
received any replies perhaps it got lost:

When printing an invoice with LedgerSMB v1.2.17 we have noticed that the
PDF
selection prints the invoices positioned properly on the page, but the
Postscript selection doesn't.  (The address doesn't sit in the right
place to
fit into a window envelope.)

Unfortunately, it appears that Postscript is the default setting and you
have
to select PDF manually every time.

Is there a way to make PDF the default instead?  Or just remove the
Postscript
entry from that drop-down menu completely?