LSMB v. 1.3 beta.

I've succeeded in installing 1.3, but when I try to log in it fails.
>From the logs it looks that the cause is this:

"function user__check_my_expiration() does not exist"

There was meny manual steps, but I can't find any definition of this
function to be added.  Any hints on where I may have stumbled or is
something missing?

Or should I wait for the final release, how far is it from release?

--
Vennlig hilsen / Best regards      |\     ___,,--,        _
Arne Hanssen, Senja, Norway        /,`--''        \-,,__,'/