Re: Dealing with expenses

Two methods:

1. The simple way. Pay your employee out of petty cash just the same way
you would if the firm had paid the vendor directly in cash for the item.
It's entirely equivalent to you giving an employee 20 quid out of petty
cash and saying "Pop round to the computer shop and buy a new
cartridge".

2. The less simple way. Add the individual as a vendor and raise an AP
for the item.

FTAOD, I am not an accountant either and thoroughly recommend asking
your accountant for chapter and verse on what they consider to be the
correct way to do this.

HTH,

Pete