Wish list: sticky dates and transaction notes

Not sure if this is the right place, but here are two things I would really like to see changed:

* transaction dates to be "sticky" - eg, invoice date and due date default to the LAST ENTERED date, rather than today's date. I'm rarely entering data on the actual invoice date, and even if i was this feature would not create a problem.

* function to update notes in transactions such as invoices. I understand the idea of not being able to alter the invoices themselves (or any other financial transaction), but it's often desirable or even necessary to update comments etc.

I hope that's helpful

regards,

David.