Re: How to setup multipel POS receipt printers at different locations?

I may be forgetting how this works, but something from sql-ledger comes to
mind, and it may work the same in the 1.2 series of LedgerSMB.

If you set up multiple printers in the configuration file, you should be
able to choose one as the printer assigned to a user, in the user settings
page under admin.pl.

I don't know if that means that it will be the default printer for those
users, and they still have access to the rest, or if it means that they
will then be limited to that single printer.

I also don't know if that feature survives in LedgerSMB, as I am not using
POS or even printers on any current installations, and instead use PDF
printing from AR screens, on local system printers.

But maybe this gives you something to try.

Luke