Re: 1.2.18 add user error

Please disregard--solved my own problem.

Lack of sleepedness: while the dataset existed, it had not been "created"
in database administration.
I was also doing it slightly wrong--the username only method is intended
to work for logging in, not for creations--have to include the @company1,
@company2, etc. during user addition.

 My other questions not on this
subject are still open, however--re registrars and money orders.

Luke