Re: rebuild tables with OIDS

On 09/23/09 22:08, Michael Richardson wrote:

The only way I was able to do this was, for each table, create a new
table with a new name, insert into newtable from oldtable, and then
rename.  I can't write the SQL from the top of my head, but if you like
I'll look it up.

If you can gid out a link or recall anything it would give me a start, thanks in advance.

Maybe someone else has a better solution.
You could also restore a backup, I think.

I'm upgrading from an older database so I don't have a backup.

--
Joseph