Re: rebuild tables with OIDS

    Joseph> I need to drop the tables and rebuild with OIDS, can anybody
    Joseph> refresh my memory how to do it?

    Joseph> I upgraded the Pg-tables.sql and trying to get rid of the
    Joseph> error: "ERROR: column "oid" does not exist"

The only way I was able to do this was, for each table, create a new
table with a new name, insert into newtable from oldtable, and then
rename.  I can't write the SQL from the top of my head, but if you like
I'll look it up.

Maybe someone else has a better solution.
You could also restore a backup, I think.

] ..hidden.. http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[