Re: Sizes of companies using LSMB

On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 19:51 -0600, Darren Wiebe wrote:
> Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is there a listing (formal or informal) of sizes and types of businesses
> > using LSMB?
> >
> > A friend (and a fellow small business computer person) and I are looking
> > to expand the usage of LSMB.  One of the first questions we're trying to
> > field is what sizes and types of business are using LSMB.  I believe the
> > United States "Small Business Administration (SBA) classify small as
> > being less than 500 employees.  Can anyone beat that?  :-)
> >
> > Anyone willing/able to share the size of their company and how LSMB is
> > being used?  And those that provide LSMB support and can share please also.
> >
> > We're not, at this time, looking for names just some general information.
> >

> > TIA,
> > Rod
> >
> I'm using LSMB in a part time consulting business of mine.  I will be
> using it for my conference call invoices soon.

We are a 3 person outfit. Expected turnover around 250,000 GBP. We
supply Land Rover spares over the counter and on-line. Our site at
www.beamends-lrspares.co.uk might give an idea of what we do - to save
you counting there are just over 54,000 unique parts there (so far!).
All the parts pages are generated direct from data extracted from LSMB
by a program I wrote. LSMB does all our stock control, accounting,
invoicing (we only use invoices for sales) etc - our accountant has his
own login so doesn't have to ring for every little niggle which is a
blessing.....

Cheers
Richard