Re: Status update on 1.3

Same here.  I have heard that the beta "should be out next week".  Two or
three times now.  Of course, development can be like that, as can almost
anything else in IT, but I do wonder what is going wrong.

I follow the RSS news feed, but as far as I can tell, neither that or the
main website have been updated with new information in quite some time.

I'm going to just go ahead and do new installations on 1.2.18 which I hear
is the newest version (again, the RSS says 1.2.16 is the newest, and
"recent posts" on the website has it at 1.2.15), and
harber a vague hope that I will not need to re-enter everything.

Luke