To: <..hidden..>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 12:36 AM
Subject: [Ledger-smb-users] Process Flow Charts

I am planning on running my business on lsmb.

When you are a new user, and particularly when you haven't ran a
business before, the abundance of menu options and unfamiliarity with
accounting terms can confuse.

Do any process flow charts exist? Do we (the lsmb community) have any
documentation that explains step by step and/or visually each major
process area.

For example.

Setup for beginners.

Raising a Sales Order