ar.pl run amok

Running 1.1.12 for a couple of years now...today, after entering a
rather simple AR invoice, ar.pl ran amok, generating several hundred
duplicate transactions until I had the presence of mind to kill the
script.  First time this has happened.  Any ideas of what might have
caused this?

I didn't have a recent DB backup, so I manually deleted the
transactions from the ar and acc_trans tables.  Any other tables I
need to access as well to clean up the mess?

  --Brian