need a sales/consulting/support call for a possible new installation

Howdy all,

I've been using ledgersmb for awhile, and gotten some nice help from the IRC channel. Now I'm founding a new linux-based nonprofit, along with a whole pile of other people who know what they're doing, and business plan work is proceeding rapidly. We're seriously interested in using ledgersmb, although if some of the issues aren't in the roadmap yet, it'll need to be customized a bit.

Could someone please email me a phone number to call, off-list? We'll need a $ figure for the customization and support contract ASAP, for the business plan's budget; timeline for funding arrival: early 2010. We are in Toronto.

Thanks in advance,
dennister

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.