Re: Ledger SMB Installation

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 06:57, Shawn<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a server running SQL-Ledger perfectly. Have been using it for a
> while now.
>
> I am trying to install Ledger SMB on the same server.
>
> I downloaded the tar.gz file, and untarred it in /usr/local/ledgersmb
>
> Have changed the ownership, and setup the ledger-smb.conf file.
>
> I've created the databases and users.
>
> When I connect it it in a browser, it flashed up the initial screen which
> redirects me to /login.pl and then shows me a blank screen.
>
> I had a look in the httpd error log and this is what it shows me:
>
> [Thu Jun 25 13:45:51 2009] [error] [client 41.208.225.199] Can't locate
> MIME/Lite.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/share/awstats/lib

[snip]

> [Thu Jun 25 13:45:51 2009] [error] [client 41.208.225.199] Premature end of
> script headers: login.pl
>
> I've googled it, but can't seem to find anything concrete to help me.
>
> I'm running a Fedora box.
>
> Could anyone assist?

Not sure if Fedora has the perl MIME::Lite library.  Easiest way to
fix is the following:

perl -MCPAN -e shell
(answer the setup questions -- a one-time only deal if not already done)
at the cpan> prompt:
install MIME::Lite

Once it installs, try starting LedgerSMB again.  For each error you
get as above, change the xxx/yyy.pm to xxx::yyy in cpan.

HTH,

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto