Re: help needed installing 1.3m3

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 21:39, Gary Richardson<..hidden..> wrote:
> What version of DBD::PG is required or what module did
> I miss installing to provide do I find the
> necessary functions such as user__check_my_expiration() ??

This particular function is provided in the module admin.sql.  Did you
load _all_ the modules?  The documentation suggests this module is not
ready, but you still need some of the functions provided by it.

> Here are the latest relevant lines from the apache error_log
>
> [Tue Jun 23 22:11:36 2009] [error] [client 192.168.x.x]
> DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  function
> user__check_my_expiration() does not exist, referer:
> http://mymachine.localnet/ledgersmb/login.pl

also ensure you loaded Session.sql.

You should have loaded _all_ the modules.

HTH,

David A. Bandel
            - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto