Re: Instructions on Setting Up the Account Tree

Hi,

On Fri, 15 May 2009 09:52:49 +1000
GMAIL - James McDonald <..hidden..> wrote:

> Is there any documented way of creating the COA in a spreadsheet
> format and then doing a load?

I have made different COA templates for different accountants, I
have done it like this:

Took the original COA text file f.ex
/usr/share/ledgersmb/sql/Australia_General_0000-chart.sql copied
it to another name mycompanytemplate-chart.sql (you have to have the
-chart.sql in the end). Then edited to my taste, and saved it in the
same folder.

Now from Ledgersmb you can create new databases with the COA of your
choice.

all the best
Maanus Kask