Clickable Part Numbers

Hi All,
I wonder if it would be possible to make the (Part) Number field in Invoices and Quotations link to the Part record? The requirement is that when creating them, particularly a Quote, I often need to put a part on order, or check that it already is, and this is quite cumbersome at the moment. Is this a requirement anyone else has?

Cheers
Richard