Re: How to print financial reports? [SOLVED]

Chris Travers wrote:
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:59 PM, Michael Chinn <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris Travers wrote:
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Michael Chinn <..hidden..> wrote:

Where are the Financial statements???

I can generate reports, like a Chart of Accounts listing but... Where is
the "button" for printing this?
Depending on the browser you are using, you may have to configure how
it prints frames.

Which browser are you using?
Chris, I'm using Firefox 3.04 on Ubuntu-8.04.  And I did figure out how
to print the "frame" that contains just the report I'm looking for.

I just produced the report (in HTML) then, right-clicked to bring up the
context menu then choose "This Frame | Print Frame".  I was able to
print to PDF w/o the left-hand frame and printing my laser printer
worked OK too.

When you go to "Print" you can also select the "options" tab and tell
it how you want the frames handled.

Ahh. OK. Thanks Chris.