Re: How to print financial reports?

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 2:51 PM, Michael Chinn <..hidden..> wrote:

> Where are the Financial statements???
>
> I can generate reports, like a Chart of Accounts listing but... Where is
> the "button" for printing this?

Depending on the browser you are using, you may have to configure how
it prints frames.

Which browser are you using?

> I also tried the manual but  I can't find anything.  Thanks in advance.

Currently financial statements are only printed in HTML format.
However, adding a LaTeX template and support for it wouldn't be too
hard. (Still not something we could do in 1.2.x and release in that
branch though.)

Hope this helps,
Chris Travers