Re: Close quotations

Gary,

When viewing a single quotation, there is a set of radio buttons in the
top right corner of the page marked "open" and "closed". I just select
the "closed" one and save the quotation (ignoring the warning about
saving an existing quotation). This seems to work for me.

I think it would be a good idea to have a quotation automatically closed
when a sales order is raised against it, but that's a minor issue for
us.

HTH,

Pete