Re: Assemblies

On 11 Nov 2008, at 13:53, beamends wrote:

Please don't hijack threads. You should "create a new message" to the list's address, NOT "reply-to" an existing message and delete the quoted subject / contents.

I might have be going completely the wrong way of course, basicaly I
need to issue an invoice with the kit price plus an assembly charge(s)
which is pure labour at so-much-per-hour, but I don't want to "stock"
the assembly charge, just add it when required.

Sorry I can't answer your other questions - perhaps you can do this entirely with assemblies, I don't know. But if you were to issue an invoice with kit + assembly charge then you can make the assembly charge a service, which does not then need to be stocked.

Stroller.